The ADVICE|2018 Scientific Committee invites you to submit abstracts for consideration into the scientific program. Abstracts can report on any of the below listed topics or another theme relevant to biostatistical advising.
- Is there a “best practice” for advising?
- How to organize and structure a biostatistical advising service
- How do we measure the impact of the advising?
- From cases to principles: learning from advising examples
- Biostatistical advising as part of the scientific process
- Communication challenges in biostatistical advising
- The next generation: training and recruiting new advisors
The following presentation types are available for selection upon submission:
Oral Presentation (15 minute time slot, including a 11 minute presentation and 4 minutes for discussion)
Hard copy Poster in DIN A0 format (90 cm x 120 cm) in portrait orientation.
The poster viewing will be given special session on Monday afternoon.
Abstract submission begins 15 March 2018
Abstract submission deadline 31 May 2018
Author notifications will be sent out on 10 June 2018
Abstract submission procedure
All abstracts need to be submitted using the ADVICE|2018 Abstract Template sent to the conference organisers at email@example.com.
Abstracts must not be longer than 250 words, excluding title, authors and affiliations.
Abstracts will be published on our homepage and printed in an abstract book available on-site. The posters and presentations will be made available to participants after the conference.
Abstract submission IS CLOSED!